Patient Participation Group (PPG)
What is a Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
A PPG is a group of patients interested in health and healthcare issues, who want to get involved with and support the running of their local GP Practice.
See Our Flyer
What is the purpose of a PPG?
- A PPG gives practice staff and patients the opportunity to, where possible, share decision-making in the running of the practice.
- Allows patients to make positive suggestions about the practice, involve further patients from the wider population, and be an advocate for patient preferences when appropriate.
- To encourage health education activities within the practice.
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients, such as befriending, help with transport, and bereavement support.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
Would you like to be part of Staithe Surgery's PPG?
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.