There are many questions relating to what happens next following a GP referral.
Please see below leaflet that gives guidance to the regular questions that we are often asked such as:
- Why have I been referred?
- How will I hear about where and when the appointment is?
- What happens if I need a test or procedure?
- What happens if I need new medicines?
- Who supplies a fit note if I am unable to work?
- What if I need a follow up appointment?
- What do I do if I have any questions?
There is also a checklist on this leaflet that you can take with you to your specialist appointment. This will assist with making sure you have all you need.